Atout France: 3 ears of corn.
This typical grand house of Northern France, the “Maison du Sart”, is above all a cosy family home. This beautiful guest house, at the heart of the Lille area in a large wooded garden between Lille and Roubaix, is near tram and metro connections, bringing you to central Lille and Roubaix in only 15 minutes.
Restaurants and shops nearby. Private and closed parking, terrace.
Free bike loan.
What you'll find at Maison du Sart:
- It is above all the welcome of the Northern France, its simplicity and warmth
- Three charming guest rooms, all with different atmospheres
- The rich breakfast, which proposes its homemade jam and some specialties of the Northern France, among which "cramiques", "faluches", waffles or pancakes ...
- A delicious organic beer from the Moulin d'Ascq, produced by the owner himself
- It is also the House of Arts, with exhibitions of artists, ceramists and painters.
Metro line 2, stop "Wasquehal - Pave de Lille"
or Tramway, station "le Sart"