This church, formerly the Jesuit College's church of the Immaculate Conception, was rebuilt after a fire in 1744. Its stone façade is in very sober classical style, its height accentuated by the narrowness of the street and the steps leading to the main doors. The volutes masking the buttresses in the nave are emphasised by "pots à feu". There is a bell tower on the left of the choir and a secondary entrance which was introduced in the 19th century in the pre-existing house built on to the college. The interior is simple and light in the fashion of the Society of Jesus, which stressed preaching. The pulpit is by François Rude, famous sculptor among othe things, the "Marseillaise" on the Arc de Triomphe at the centre of the Place de l'Etoile in Paris.